The Launcher class is the most destructive Weapon in the game, all launchers have impressive Damage, an Area of Effect, and maximum Range, as well as having Knock Down capability. Launchers are designed to be one-hit-kill armaments, being one tier above Rifles, and so lack in Capacity and rate of fire. This class may be the only one not able to score Killshots due to being powerful as it is. Its best potential should be used at the start of the battle, by Troopers augmented with Initiative.
Most launchers are heavy and will reduce Speed while being carried, not necessarily wielding at the given moment. Unlike other ordnance, rockets do not work in conjunction with Special Ammunition, but can be Dodged just the same regardless of Area of Effect, therefore Heat Sensors and Laser Sights are invaluable to ensure high hit rates.
Another downside of explosive ordnance is that it does not damage the target's limbs or vital organs directly, dealing Damage generally instead. This is compensated, however, with Armor-negating capabilities, and roughly doubled damage against Vehicles. Even though limbs are never damaged, upon being hit troopers occasionally drop weapons wielded.
Though the biggest drawbacks of launchers are the huge potential friendly fire they can cause. Due to trooper's not-so-bright behavior, it is not an uncommon sight to see them fire at a single enemy that is surrounded by allies fighting close-range, or completely miss the shot and kill himself and his own formation in one blow.
- Bazooka M1 (best Aim and Recovery).
- Bazooka M25 (can hold up to three shells for continuous combat, but lacks in Damage).
- Infernal Tube (most Damage limited to only one shell, best for pre-battle bombardment but only with Recovery or Initiative upgrades, being slow to aim on its own).
- Rocket Launcher (not a heavy weapon with mediocre parameters).
- Cannon (essentially, just a Rocket Launcher mounted on all Light Tanks).
- Cannon v.2 (essentially, just an Infernal Tube with double payload mounted on all Heavy Tanks).