Heals a teammate for +5 Life Points in combat, additional +1 with each level-up. Immune to and .
Injured or poisoned Trooper nearby.
"The toughest part of being a doctor is learning to tell the difference between the living and the dead. That saves a lot of time!"
- Heals a teammate for +5 Life Points in combat, additional +1 with each level-up. Thus at level 6 up to 10 LPs can be restored. A single trooper can receive only one treatment per battle, unless there are instances of using Saviour or Retreat; if that's the case, treatment status is reset, allowing for one more.
- Detoxifies a teammate, removing 's effects.
- Immune to but not including Twinoid.
- A Doctor will start his manual treatment when an ally Trooper suffers at least 4 Life Point Damage, heals all body parts damages on that trooper.
- When a Doctor's turn comes, he will always treat the ally with least LP within walking distance, if there are any. Else, he'll just keep fighting.
- When treating a trooper that is both injured and poisoned, the doctor will heal him first, and detoxify him only if there are no more treatable troopers in the immediate vicinity.
- Doctor's manual treatment and detoxifying process will not delay target trooper's reloading and aiming time.
- Doctors cannot manually self heal. They may be healed by other doctors in the same group, use a First Aid kit on themselves or heal by Healing Grenade.
- Doctor can detoxify a standing trooper or one lying on the ground.