Range is a weapon Stat. Its single purpose is measuring distance from the enemy from which an operator can fire. Range has two limits: upper and lower. The upper limit resembles maximum range, out of which an operator will close in with the enemy. The lower one resembles, naturally, minimum range, in which a trooper can't fire and will move away from his target to make room in between. Some weapons don't have a lower limit, being able to fire point-blank.
Here's a list of weapon classes with their ranges, sorted in descending order:
- Launchers (3-max).
- Rifles ((2~3)-max). The only model in its class having 2-max is CK-Magellan.
- Handguns (7~10). All models can fire point-blank.
- Machine Guns (6~7). All models can fire point-blank.
- Assault Weapons (2-(5~7)). The only model in its class able to fire point-blank is FAMAS.
- Shotguns (4~5). All models can fire point-blank.
- Melee (1).
Ways to Alter Range
- Equipping a Barrel Extension (+1 , +10% ).