After moving once, <Trooper>'s munitions are recharged
Next wave (Once).
The Rucksack is an unlockable passive Equipment, which can be used in one of three equipment slots available for each Trooper. Once equipped, it replenishes the Trooper's ammunition once at the end of each wave in a manner similar to Munitions. However, the rucksack may only be used once per battle.
1. Sometimes, the rucksack will be triggered, but will only replenish ammo for the current weapon (only reloaded ammo for trooper's current weapon)
2. Sometimes, the rucksack will be triggered, but will only replenish ammo for weapons that were fired before it triggered. (need confirmation)
3. Sometimes, the rucksack will be triggered, but doesn't show replenished ammo (where's my replenished ammo?)
4. Sometimes, the rucksack will be triggered and show "+3" or any another amount of ammo, but if you check your trooper, you will not see replenished ammo. However, when that trooper begins to reload, he takes the visible ammo and after that takes replenished ammo...from thin air. For example, a trooper will have an empty Infernal Tube, but then after the rucksack is triggered, your trooper will reload the tube, taking the tube shell from thin air. After that, click the trooper and you can see that the Infernal Tube has ammo in reserve. However, before reloading, there were no spare shells, so in other words, the rucksack didn't show this after being triggered. (need confirmation)
5. Sometimes, the rucksack will be triggered, but won't replenish Grenades (need confirmation)
6. Sometimes, the rucksack will be triggered, but will show more ammo than it can add (this trooper only fired one shot, but the rucksack shows that it added 3 of something (?)
The rucksack visually resembles the Vintage Military Canvas Rucksack.